Poem: Mask {healing hurts}

Poem: forever apart {AnshKGaro}

 

When the light shines bright 

but the night is still dark,

When you try your best 

but still are far.


When you give it a shot 

just to be shut down, 

get back again 

to be knocked out.


When two souls are meant to be, 

but never can be, 

separated by mountains, wind and the sea.


The embers of the passion we 

shared still burn bright, 

I just want to be in your arms tonight, 

but we know, it wasn't meant to be.


You have my love and my heart, 

but we will forever be apart, 

Tried to be by your side, 

but I was never meant to be a part, 

Of your life, or have your love, 

just a fantasy like a rainbow dove.


Wanted you to be mine and I'll be yours,

but the ends of the world is 

where we will be, 

forever apart.

Credits: 

Comments

Post a Comment