Poem: Mask {healing hurts}

Poem: Clockwork {RandomSkittlehead}


 5 more minutes until the clock chimes


5 more minutes until I see you laugh with your friends


5 more minutes until I engrave those little lines your face makes when you smile in my head


I don’t mean to look your way

It's a habit, automatic almost

It’s weird and possibly creepy

But it's just like clockwork


No matter how hard I try not to look your way

I lose all resistance  and I can’t help but steal small little glances

In hopes that you’d be looking at me and our eyes meet

And you’d send me smile and I’d send one back

But that never happens


Just like clockwork

You never look at me back

Too busy laughing with your friends, too busy to notice a girl

That’s what I tell myself

But maybe I’m telling myself lies


Maybe you don’t glance at me

Or don’t meet my eyes

Or don’t send a smile my way

Because you don't like me


Credits:

Comments