Poem: Mask {healing hurts}

Poem: My Warmth {shi}


Thoughts have came and gone thoughts of my shelter has fallen, the love you seek is not guaranteed as this is not a treat 

I miss the time wow how it has flied sense you were last by my side 

My shelter and once knew warmth now became cold and torn as the love you seek is not at the peek as this is far from a treat when thee is in metallic like streaks as well as beads

I have memories of your love but it has flown above just like the 
memories of the white floor and the beeping soar

God I miss the time when life was prime, but now, more torn and bored my memories soar but not like before 

You may think shelter is not a thing for life but when there is no more warmth you will hide just like a rabbit in its own hide 
The warmth you feel is proud and true just like the shelter I once knew.


Credits:

Comments