Poem: Mask {healing hurts}

Poem: Would you? {Aruhi}

Blurry eyes with tears

Midnights with your memories 

I caught myself in fears

And found you in my worries


Would you still remember me?

Though my wishes can't reach you

I will still pray to god

To connect you with your broken chord


Would you still cherish me?

Though I was at my fault

Or did you already hated me

And kept my belongings to your vault?


Would you still believe me?

Though I broke our promise first

It was bound to break one day

Cause our bond was curst


Would yo u still greet me?

Though I was meant to stay by your side

Or will act as if I was a none

And will keep me aside


Would you still love me?

Though my love was not enough

But if you knew all the truth

would you still act that tough?


Credit:

Comments