Poem: Mask {healing hurts}

Poem: Dear Juliet {AnshKGaro}

Oh dear Juliet, how the world is cruel. 

Those with the strongest and deepest bonds, separated by oceans 

and foreign lands, trapped in their cages by their shackles of this realm.

When we met, we were nothing but two strangers surfing the pages upon pages of reddit, when the fates aligned those pages, so we could see each other.


I know it's been only a short while with you, 

but I have truly experienced joy and I hope you did too.

The sound of your voice, the font of your words, 

I want to drown in them, get lost in them till I  get a chance to  finally meet you in person 

and hold you tight in my arms. 


I want to witness your eyes shine bright like the sun, 

and I want to hear your voice in my head 24/7. 

I want to be there with you through your depression,

 and I want to celebrate with you the joyous occasions.


Though I may be a Romeo, unrealistic as a  bright  rainbow sky, 

I want you to be my Juliet, without the part where we die. 

Oceans may separate us, and I know it will be hard, 

I don't want to give up, without a try. 


So Dear Juliet, what shall you say, 

if we go watch a movie, as a date, on Netflix today ;)


Credits:

Comments